June 13, 2011

32 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 Weeks

Size of baby: He's about 4 lbs and 16 1/2 inches long!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Ugh. 40 lbs!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly bottoms, some tops.

Gender: Baby boy!!! :)

Movement: All the time. He's a mover. I think he moves much more than what Lyla did!

Sleep: For being 32 weeks, I'd say that I sleep pretty good.

What I miss:Margarita's, my skinny jeans, running, working out!

Cravings:Fruit, steak, fried foods. I'm also craving snack cakes again!

Symptoms: Nothing that isn't normal.

Best Moment this week: Meeting with the doula! 8 weeks to go!

Ohmygoodness. 8 weeks to go! We met with our doula last week and I'll be coming up with our birth plan for the next appt! I'm actually kinda excited about giving birth again...weird? We learned lots and got a lot of information I wouldn't have known if I had not met with her!

I also had my appt today. Baby is doing great. He's head down, heartbeat was 130 and according to their records... I gained 10 lbs in 1 month. Sweetness. I start my 2 week appts now, so time is really going to start flying! 8 weeks til little brother is here!!!!!

Random pregnancy note: If you read this blog while I was pregnant with Lyla, you read that Sean wasn't always the best with words. Well, truth be told. He isn't this time either or anytime really. But recently he's gotten a few jabs in on me. The most recent being, we were reinstalling Lyla's car seat and Sean was sitting in it to get it super tight. Well he goes, you know, you could sit in here too since we pretty much weigh the same. Nice, huh?! With Lyla, Sean weighed about 20 lbs more than what he does now, so we weren't close in weight. But now, I'm about 5 lbs away from what he weighs. Ugh.
blog comments powered by Disqus