June 2, 2011

30 weeks - a couple days late.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay weighs about 3 lbs and about 15 1/2 inches. The length of a head of cabbage.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm claiming a mulligan again. I've ate out so much this past week with being gone that I'm sure I"ll be losing a few pounds in the next few days. Let's just say when I got on the scale I was shocked.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly just pants and every once in a while a shirt.

Gender: A healthy boy with an uber cute name!

Movement: All the time. Now I feel more fluent movements instead of punches and kicks.

Sleep: My hips fall asleep and go numb a couple times a night so that makes it rough for sleep. Rolling over in bed is getting a bit tougher too.

What I miss:Margarita's, my skinny jeans, running, being skinny.

Cravings: Fruit, steak, lemonade.

Symptoms: Swelling, peeing, growing. I've also had quite a bit of indigestion and heartburn which I didn't have with Lyla.

Best Moment this week: Just feeling him move around.

Only 67 days to go! Eeek!
blog comments powered by Disqus