March 5, 2009

Knock on wood and Anal glands

Bet that title got your attention, huh?

Let's start with the knock on wood.

Everyone please take a second to knock on wood for me because...

It's been TWO days and I'm feeling great. Almost like my regular self. Very very mild headaches, no puking, minimal gagging and staying awake past 6:30. High five to me!

I'm really hoping I don't jinx myself.

Now for the anal gland part.

My little princess Miss Reese is having problems, eh, back there. She's been wiping her butt on the carpet and won't let us scratch her butt. So I did a quick google on it. (Love google)

The reason could be intestinal parasites or anal glands that need popped.

GROSS.

I love me some Reese but I'm not popping any anal glands. And you can betcha that Sean won't be either.

I even found a youtube video on instructions to do it, but I couldn't bring myself to watch it.

Anyways, I called the vet and made her an appointment for next Friday. Poor girl. I already feel bad for her. Who in the world actually wants their butt played with?
Not me!
(And yes, I know. There are sick, strange, gross people out there that would enjoy it. I try not to think about that though!)

So that's the exciting news in the Rodger household.

Oh, one more thing.

My wonderful, stubborn, know-it-all of a husband got hurt at basketball last night. He asks his beautiful, wonderful, adorable, nurse of a wife what to do to fix it.
I give him different things to try to make it feel better and guess what he tried...
NOTHING.
When will boys learn? Oh brother.

He hurt his arm muscle/shoulder possiblly and so I mention these ideas.
1. Go to the doctor and get it looked at
2. Stay home from work and rest it
3. Put ice on it and alternate with heat.

So tonight, since he knows everything, he doesn't do anything about it and complains how bad it hurts. The he proceeds to tell me he thinks he's going to go play with his new putter, "Because it won't hurt my arm, since it's all in the wrists."
RETARDED.
I love my husband to death, but he may not be the smartest person at times.

And for the record, he didn't go. Instead he's depressed on the couch playing xbox WITHOUT ice on his shoulder.
Man, I love him.
blog comments powered by Disqus