March 12, 2009

Wowza kids...


Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon.

It's been a stinking long time since I've been on here. Today is finally a good day. 1. No headache 2. No puking 3. I'm awake past 7.

So I'm trying to get a few things done. I'm getting ready to dig the bassinet out of the closet and take measurements so I can sew the bedding. It's the same bassinet I was in as a baby. We'll be keeping it in our bedroom until Baby Jay is big enough for the crib. I think I'm going with greens/browns for the bedding since our new bedroom is a sage color. I'm ready to start making baby things. 2 more weeks and we should *hopefully* know for sure what we are having. I hope.
Then I can tell the world!!!!

Tomorrow's my half day at work and THANK GOD! I'm excited for the afternoon off. Not sure what I'll do but I'm sensing a good ol' 4 hour nap :) Heaven.

Well that's it... I'm going to go snuggle with my tired, grumpy husband on the couch after I get the bassinet out!! Peace.
blog comments powered by Disqus