March 2, 2009

O.M.G

To put it nicely, today has been hell. It started yesterday with a headache that turned into a sleepless night with a migraine that made me sicker than I've EVER been. Not really sure why this keeps happening to me, but it is starting to get a bit old. I love how everyone keeps telling me it's going to get better. Well... I'm still waiting :)


The kicker was visual aura's and that's when I knew I needed sleep. I had one of these in college and the only thing I could do was stay still and hide in a dark place. It's gotten a little better this evening after a 4 hour nap and ice on and off. I'm really hoping to get rid of it before tomorrow since I have to go to Smith Center for clinic.


The plus of the day is I wanted pizza and french fries with cheese and Sean made it for me :) Aww to him!


The other plus is that I'm 17 weeks today. 3 more weeks and I'm half done. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be done with all this bull hockey. Maybe.
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers have one of a kind fingerprints.

1 comment:

  1. That's neat. Where do you find those weekly fruits/veggies? I like reading them.

    ReplyDelete

My Fans