March 17, 2009

Itchin' to...

Shop my heart out. I'm very ready to be reassured what the sex of the baby is so I can go crazy :) And you can bet I will. Sean won't be all that thrilled about spending money but if you know me well, you know this gal loves to spend :) We've got a few things here and there but are waiting for our U/S. Given how stubborn Sean is I wouldn't be surprised if Baby Jay doesn't want to show its goods but I'm hoping. I'm confident in what Miss Kayla thought, but eager to see this baby again!

Nothing else to exciting. I think I *might* be getting a cold. Planning on getting the humidifier out, maybe that'll make me feel a little better. I hate not being able to breathe. :)
Pray for me being able to breathe again soon!

Oh, today I had a comment from a stranger about expecting. It kind of caught me off guard b/c I still feel like a huge cow with a nice fat roll in the middle. It doesn't technically look like a fat roll, that's just how I feel whenever I bend over, tie my shoes, etc. Oh, and my ankles swelled up pretty good today. Nice. A fat cow with cankles. Attractive, huh? I'm just kidding (a little) about the fat cow part. I'm just not used to being this big. It's growing on me, literally.

Anyways, I worked my booty off today. Nearly 100 patients today so I'm off to bed! Peace.

Oh, and DUH! Happy St. Pat's day! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus