March 21, 2009

Oh, Spring...

It is *ABSOLUTELY* beautiful outside! Ahh, I love spring!

Today was a busy, busy day for the hubs and I. My wonderful MIL came over and helped him with water locking the walls in our basement, preparing them for paint and my soon-to-be laundry room! It's a work in progress but I'm excited. We'll also have a storage part and another part for canned goods, etc. I'm just ready for more storage and for my kitchen to be un-ghetto. Hopefully within a month (if you and I both cross our fingers and toes REALLY tight) it will be all done!

Hopefully is the keyword. Sean HATES indoor home improvements and when the weather is nice, it makes it even harder for that boy to stay indoors. Next weekend they are hopefully going to put on the paint color and finish the floors. Then I think he's going to start the storage part and then the W/D part!!! YAY! I'm soso ready for a functional kitchen!

And what did I do today? Well, I'm glad you asked...

Remember my post on cleaning the hallway closet.
Yeah.
Well.
I didn't get to it that day but I did today. And it looks spectacular!
Before:
After:

I then proceeded to my side of the closet where I reorganized it in sections and got rid of some old stuff and stuff I won't be wearing for a while. Stuff I hope to fit into in about 8 months! I also packed away my winter attire. This girl has a lot of clothes.

I then came upstairs and cleaned out the closet in my craft room. It was full of Sean's hunting stuff and odds and ends so that got hulled out and reorganized with just MY stuff. I have my gift wrapping items and photography items in there. Oh, and some fabric stuff. I LOVE ORGANIZING!

I also got out this.

It's my bassinet from when I was a baby and its beautiful!!! I also had that in my to do list in a previous post.
Oops.
I can't find the mattress pad but hopefully with more cleaning and organizing I'll find it. And in 2 weeks I am getting the fabric for the bedding I'm going to sew for it!

Again, I LOVE ORGANIZING.

I also took pictures of things to put on Nex-tech to get rid of, but the website is being a pain when I upload pics so I quit trying for a little bit.

After Sean was done working downstairs he went outside to pick up dog poop. Lovely, huh? He was super excited for me to take his picture doing it too! :)

All in all, it was a great day. I'm feeling awesome, btw. Haven't had a headache for a while and haven't gotten sick! I feel like my old self and that my friend, is GREAT!

Well, I think Sean and I are going to eat and relax! Tomorrow the Sean and Dan (my bil) are making homemade BBQ sauce and then I think we are eating at their house. So that means I get some time with the girls! I'm hoping it's nice out - I think a trip to the park is in order!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus