March 16, 2009

Mango, anyone?

Almost half way!!! Yippee. And I'll probably jinx myself again but I've gone a WHOLE WEEK and I'm doing good. Just tired and sometimes maybe, a tad bit cranky. Nothing my knight in shining armor can't handle :)

Here's the stats...






Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might actually get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature.


And the belly pic...
I don't see much difference when I compare 16 weeks and 19 weeks. Which is fine with me. I'm already preparing myself to hear I gained 10 lbs at my next appt. I've been eating EVERYTHING in front of my face. Grand.
















Sean and I had a VERY busy weekend. We were constantly on the go! It was fun, just way too quick. My parents joined a church this weekend and so my bro, his fiance, Sean and I all headed to GB to be there for them. Aren't they cute :)


And because she's adorable... it's Miss Reese.



I'd post the one of Sean and I but I feel like a HUGE cow. And I'm pasty, gross white and not all that fond of the picture. Anyways, after church I took some engagement pics for Kev and Kelci. We did them downtown in GB and got some pretty cute ones. Oh, I love taking pictures. I also have an engagement session Wednesday. I think we are taking them in a wheat field. This will be a new one for me. I'm excited to do something new! Here's one of my fav's of the cute couple!
Sunday afternoon we got to spend in the wonderful town of Russell for Sean's grandpa's 80th birthday celebration. The cake was awesome!!! Oh, and it was great seeing family, too! :)

After we got home, I took a 3 hour nap while Sean went and played golf. Then I begged for fettuccine from Pizza Hut and my knight stepped up and got it for me! It was DELICIOUS!

Well that's it my friends... I'm off to snuggle and then to bed!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing your sickness thing is over. I've heard some people say it came back in the 3rd trimester though. Enjoy it in case it does come back! I bet the birthday cake was awesome, and that's your favorite isn't it? Fave ice cream flavor anyways. The fettuccine looks good from Pizza Hut I just can't see paying that much for it so I never buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever heard of Debbie Downer from SNL?? I'll explain to you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans