March 25, 2009

Drum roll please...

Tomorrow's the big day! I'm so stinking excited. Today actually went pretty quick for as much as I wanted to get home. I would have thought for sure that it would have taken forever but it didn't! Now I'm ready for bed and to wake up and see my baby! :) I just have a feeling that Baby Jay's "goods" will be covered up, but we can hope!

Nothing else exciting! I've had 2 headaches the past 2 days which has sucked. I went to bed early yesterday (I know, nothing new). And I'll probably be headed to bed here shortly again.

Sean's at Bball tonight, so I'm sure he'll come home with a tore or broken something... it never fails that he gets hurt every time he plays.

He still thinks he's 20.

And since you all love to hear about how "cool" my husband is, get this. I asked Sean if he found me being pregnant, sexy or attractive and this was my answer. "I prefer skinny girls." Yeah,nice huh. I married a sweetheart! Oh, and I had a breakdown today. I found my first set of stretch marks.
Grand. Great. Sweet. Awesomely cool.

And it wasn't just a little breakdown, it was pretty much a major one. Not quite sure I'm ready for that. I can handle gaining weight... but not stretch marks. Oh, and anyone wanna take a guess of how much I gained this past month? I'm guessing 8 lbs b/c I've ate out a TON. I eat constantly. Pretty much 24/7. And it hasn't been healthy either. My baby is going to come out looking like Quizno's, Pizza Hut, Taco Grande, potatoes, green beans, or looking like its been pickled. I've really been THAT big of a pig!

Ok, well I'll reveal (hopefully) tomorrow!! Peace out!
blog comments powered by Disqus