March 14, 2009

It's just a small town..

If you put the heading from my last post and the heading from this post together, could ya guess what song I've been listening to a lot of recently? It's White Horses by Taylor Swift. You should download it. I'm in love.
It's the weekend (and 8:30 am btw) and here is the GP.
Organize the hallway closet of junk. I'll take before and after's. And I can't wait to use my label maker. Nerdy, yes.
Take pictures of things to put on Nex-tech. We have some stuff sitting around we need to get rid of. ASAP.
Get out the bassinet and take measurements. (Still never got around to this from the other night.)
Hopefully our friends Matty and Sara stop by. Their anniversary is tomorrow and we have a card for them. Plus we haven't seen them in a LONG time. Ok, like early February but it seems like a long time.
Head towards the great Great Bend.
Head towards our friends house for some AWESOME food. My mouth has been watering since Wednesday when she told me the menu.
Tomorrow my parents are joining a church and we are headed to support them for that, then I'm taking a few pics for my brother and SIL's save-the-dates.
Then finally we are going to head towards the big town of Russell and celebrate Sean's Grandpa Eugene and his twin Earlin's 80th birthday. Which means cake my friends. MMMmmm!
Now that's a weekend round-up. While it'll be nice to be gone and see everyone, I'll be thinking about everything that needs to be done around the house and preparation for Baby Jay.
OH. OH. OH. My birthday is in 20 days :) Just in case you were wondering! :)

2 comments:

  1. btw??? GP??? I'm clueless. I don't know if Tucker and Rees bonded but I don't think Tucker was probably very nice. Apologize to her for him PLEEESE. He wasn't even happy to see ME! He moped most of the night. Poor boy.

    ReplyDelete

My Fans