March 13, 2009

This ain't Hollywood...

I just finished watching my fav... reality TV. Love me some reality TV. Sean on the other hand hates it. With a passion. If he was single, the TV would be on the History channel 21/7. The other 3/7 would be the time he plays Xbox. Listen kids, my husband is cool. Very cool.

Update on our princess. Miss Reese survived the anal gland popping and is expected to make a full recovery. Starting with the nap we just took for 4 hours. Hmmm... love me some naps as well. I told Miss Becca I'd sleep a hour for her, so there ya go my friend.

Back to Reese. I think she knew something was up when I let her get in the car with my this morning. She actually SAT in the car and didn't act hyper, which is very UN-Reesie like. She was ok until we got to the door of the vets then she high-tailed it the other direction. Whenever I left her there she whimpered which of course broke my heart and within minutes of getting in my Durango, I started bawling. Oh dear me. I'm blaming it on the hormones. (Or the fact I cry every time I leave her at the vets.) Becca went with me to the vet to pick her up since her puppy is in there as well. I wonder if Tucker and Reese bonded, Becca :) As soon as we got home this afternoon she was out. And so was I.

Sean and I are off to watch Friday Night Lights. The BEST show.EVER. You should tune in. You'll be hooked. And Riggins is yummy hotness. If anything tune in for him. Delicious.

Big plans for this weekend. I'm so excited b/c there's gonna be lots of family time and seeing some friends we haven't seen in a while. I'll post tomorrow. FNL starts NOW!
blog comments powered by Disqus