March 22, 2009

Family times...

Does fried fish, fried noodles with potatoes and beans sound good?
It did to me!!!
OMIGOODNESS did I eat a lot of food tonight! Dan's an awesome cook and made one of my favorite meals, ever.

Dan and Sean made a HUGE batch of homemade BBQ today. So huge that we'll be eating it for a year.
Honest.
Good thing I like it!

Anyone wanna guess what I did while they made BBQ sauce and watched KU win?
If you guessed sleep, well, you would be correct. My nieces even out slept me.
Abi was a sick chic and not feeling well until a little before we left. Her princess soup (Spaghetti-o's) must of made her feel better.
Miss Avery was cute as ever but very loud!!! And this girl is a piglet. She's going to surpass Abi in weight in no time! :)

And really, that was my exciting day but I loved it!
A nap, great food, family time, and 2 adorable nieces sounds like a great day to me! :)

Thanks guys for a great day! Love ya!
blog comments powered by Disqus