June 14, 2009

Belly pictures!!!

So I convinced that husband of mine to take some pictures of me. If you were thinking, "Aww, how sweet", think again. There was a lot of complaining and whining on someone's part. And it wasn't mine. They turned out pretty good. I just wanted some "modern"ones of my belly and not so much of the whole me. My chipmunk face isn't all that appealing. Here's some of my fav's (which are pretty much all of them, but we didn't take a lot.)

Also, look at my pretty, swollen feet. They might not be cute anymore but at least my toes are!

And lastly, a picture of the bride and her maids.


I didn't get a whole lot of sewing done this weekend but I'm hoping to get the important stuff finished up this week. I did get the pillows, nursing cover and a blanket sewn. So at least the chair will look cute. I won't have to expose my boobs in public. And if Baby Jay gets cold, she'll have a super cute blanket to cuddle with! I have lots more on my list so slowly but surely it'll get done!

Oh, and my BABY brother Kevin completed his first Iron man triathlon today. I guess he placed around 500 out off 1500 contestant. He also ranked 90th out of the 1500th contestants in the swimming part. Overall, I think he's pretty happy with how he did! Good job kiddo!
blog comments powered by Disqus