June 7, 2009

31 weeks!

I'm posting a little bit early since tomorrow I'll be spending my morning at my OB appt, at work for a few hours and then heading to Wichita to pick up my very much missed hubby. It's so hard to believe that I'm 31 weeks and time is flying. It probably doesn't help that Sean and I are busy, busy people, but we prefer it that way. I like that time is going fast. But once Baby Jay gets here, I'm sure I won't want it that way very long!

Nursery is coming along nicely and next weekend I hope to finish up my sewing projects and then the nursery should be 99% complete. All we'll need is a baby to occupy it! So, so exciting!

Here's a little pregnancy tidbit form I found on another blog.

  • How far along?: 31 weeks.
  • Total weight gain: 21 lbs - Only gained 2 lbs in the past 3 weeks! Yay for me!
  • How big is baby?: Well, she was 2 1/2 3 weeks ago, so I'm sure she's a little over 3 lbs now.
  • Maternity clothes?: Of course, nothing else really fits anymore unless I buy it lots bigger.
  • Stretch marks?: None on the baby bump (Thank you GOD!)... yet. Hopefully it stays that way. Only have em' underneath my boobs.
  • Sleep?: Oh, how I miss my sleep already. I get about 2-3 hours at a time. I either wake up to pee or just wake up b/c some appendage fell asleep or Sean's hogging the bed. :)
  • Best moment this week?:Getting the baby's travel system and other things for the nursery!
  • Movement?: Lots of rolling and moving. She gets the hiccups a few times a day and I love that too. I'm going to miss this whenever she's born.
  • Food cravings?:This week it was a sandwich from the Metro Grill in Towne West. Oh, I love that sandwich!
  • Labor signs?:None, which is good. I do get Braxton hicks everyday but not often at all.
  • Belly button in or out?: Out!
  • What I miss: Sleeping 12 hours straight and my skinny feet.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Sean coming home tomorrow and finishing my sewing projects for the nursery next weekend.
  • Milestone:Nothing really this week.I did find out at my appt today that I now start going every 2 weeks!!! Now I think things are really going to start flying!!
blog comments powered by Disqus