June 15, 2009

32 weeks!

If you do the math, that means only.....drum roll.... 56 days til my due date. I'd say until Baby Jay makes her appearance but I'm sure she'll be stubborn and make a late debut just like her daddy. Can't be early to anything! :) My baby email I got this morning said that she's weighs around 3 1/2 lbs. If that is so, then she's gained a pound in the last month! Which isn't really a lot considering if she just gains another pound each for the next 2 months she'd be about 6 1/2 pounds. Sean thinks she's going to be 5-6 lbs while I think 6-7ish. Momma's always right, right?

Well it's Monday so that means around our place we are doing nothing. Hubby made some awesome chicken quesadillas which I ate WAY to much of. But they were super good! Have you ever cooked with fresh cilantro? If not, head to the store ASAP and buy some. It's the best herb. Ever.

Well I'm off to watch Jon and Kate. I'm addicted. Peace.
blog comments powered by Disqus