August 20, 2012

Preschool

 My baby, my first born, my love. She's a growing up. Getting big.
Miss Lyla is starting preschool.  
She'll be attending Amazing Grace Preschool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.  

Last Monday we got to go to her school and meet her teacher, Mrs. Jamie.  She got to see her room and play with some toys and a few of the girls that were that as well! Tomorrow she has a jump start day where she will get to go to preschool but Sean and I go as well to help ease her into it.  I really think she'll be fine just going in by herself.  She's going to do well - at least I hope she does! ;) She will be the youngest in her class!


To say she is excited would be an understatement.  She has talked about going to school for probably a year now.  If anyone mentioned going to school, Lyla would ask if she could go too. 

She asks on a daily basis what her teachers name is.  She asks if she can take her book bag and if she can bring her barbie with her. Oh, and a ball. Because apparently in preschool you need barbies and balls! ;)

So yes, my baby, is super excited. And momma, well, I'm excited and not so excited! I'm not handling her (or Cohen) getting bigger very well. 

Dream big, sweet girl! I'm so excited for you!!

blog comments powered by Disqus