August 18, 2012

A year ago today

 A year ago today, I feel in love. Again.
Truth be told, I was never afraid that I wouldn't be able to love you like I love your sister or to love the both of you the same.
You made my heart burst with more love.
Loving you was easy. Labor was easy, but you my son, have been anything but.
From not sleeping through the night until you were 5 months, not taking bottles for the first 3/4 months of your life, screaming for attention, not wanting to eat food, you Cohen, have been my problem child.
But on the flip side, you are my baby. I have babied you way more than your sister. You've gotten to be held more, rocked more, tended to more. 

And I have loved every second of it!

From this

to this...
You have my whole heart forever, baby boy!

Happy 1st birthday, Cohen Finn
blog comments powered by Disqus