August 23, 2012

1st day of Preschool - Amazing Grace Preschool

 The day is finally here! My baby went to preschool! She handled it so well and was so excited and loved every second of it! She brought home her first piece of art work in her cute little book bag! ;) 
While she was all smiles and just walked right in, I couldn't keep it together. As soon as I kissed her goodbye and she left, the tears started. I turned around and looked out Sean and it was all down hill from there. Luckily it was short lived. I'm not sad that I'm leaving her, I'm just sad that she's growing up!








Right before we got out to go! ;) All smiles!

Daddy met us there! ;)
 My baby! Oh I love her so!
Afterwards we went to McDonalds for lunch, per Lyla's request! 

Yesterday, I took a few pictures of her in her first day of preschool outfit just in case I didn't get any I liked today! ;) She's so stinkn' cute!






She's already asking when she can go back!
blog comments powered by Disqus