May 4, 2011

Childless

I have completely forgotten what it is like to be without child. I have gotten SO much done today, it's amazing. I feel like I can finally breathe and that I'm not way behind on business! Though, I miss my baby a ton! It's been weird not hearing "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" 9 million times a day! I'm sure she's having fun with her Granna and Pops, though!

Also, yesterday, little brother's bedding came in. I don't do bumpers for safety reasons and to me they are a waste of money. But a pretty waste of money :). So, when I say bedding, I really mean a sham and crib sheet. I'm still on the hunt for a navy bed skirt. I'd love the pottery barn bed skirt that goes with the set but I can't fathom $49 just for looks, i.e. hide stuff under the crib! :) I'm really ready to find a house as I wish this little boy got his own room and didn't have to room with his mom and dad. Someday....soon. Hopefully.

Other than that, that's about it. Life is pretty boring without Ly around. Boring but productive! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus