May 23, 2011

29 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay weighs about 2 1/2 lbs and about 15 inches. The length of a butternut squash.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 31 lbs. 2 lbs away from the weight gain I had with Lyla. We ate out a lot these past few days too.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly just pants and every once in a while a shirt.

Gender: A healthy boy with an uber cute name!

Movement: All the time. He is a mover and a groover for sure!

Sleep: Pretty good except my hips fall asleep every night.

What I miss:Margarita's, my skinny jeans, running, being skinny.

Cravings: Fruit, steak, lemonade.

Symptoms:Well the swelling has started. Which I don't remember that this early with Lyla. But I have cankles every night. They've been really bad the past few days, but I'm thinking stress has been the cause of that.

Best Moment this week: Just feeling him move around.

I'm also down to 77 days. Um, holy moly? We got our car seat this weekend and I'm already tempted to get it installed in the car. I had Lyla's installed at 32 weeks. I've also started washing clothes today. I'm feeling very unprepared and like I have so much to do. I have a lot of things I still want to make for him and have made and I haven't done anything. It doesn't help that May has flown by. If my baby wants to be his mama's favorite, I could have only 9 weeks left but I'm sure I'll go past my due date. I still need to also get an attachment for the car seat for the stroller and a few more cloth diapers and also some newborn disposables. Slowly we are checking things off!
blog comments powered by Disqus