May 16, 2011

28 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Jay is about 14-15 inches long and weighs about 2 lbs! He's the size of a Chinese cabbage.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 30 lbs. Thanks, baby.

Maternity Clothes: Pants and some shirts here and there.

Gender: A boy!! :)

Movement: All the time. He's a mover. From what I remember with being pregnant with Lyla, this boy moves a ton more than her. He hangs out mostly on my right side and likes to stick his butt out!

Sleep: Ugh. I miss great sleep. But recently it hasn't been to bad.

What I miss: Margarita's, my skinny jeans, working out.

Cravings: Fruit, steak, vinegar-y things.

Symptoms: Everything that comes with pregnancy. Hungry all the time, peeing all the time, emotional. I'm also having braxton hicks a ton as well.

Best Moment this week: Reaching the 3rd trimester!

I had my appt today. With the craziness of last week, I never got into do my glucose test so I have to do that soon. But other than that, everything looks good. I'm measuring 28 weeks and the baby's heartbeat was 150. I go back in 4 weeks and then we do 2 week visits after that. Makes me a bit nervous it is getting so close. But I'm excited. Am I ready? Not really. But hopefully I'll get everything I want done, finished soon.
blog comments powered by Disqus