May 2, 2011

26 weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: As of my sono last Wednesday, Baby Jay weighed 1 lb 8oz so I'm sure he's a little over that. He's also the length of a cucumber!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:Ugh. 27 lbs! Oi Vey! I'm 6 lbs away from what I gained with Lyla and I still have 14 weeks or so to go! If I gain a pound a week from here on, I'll be at 42 lbs and just a few lbs under what I weighed when I delivered Ly.

Maternity Clothes: Just pants and a few shirts here and there.

Gender: Baby Jay is a BOY with an ADORABLE name!

Movement: All the time. He is a mover and a groover! He moves way more than I remember Lyla moving.

Sleep: I miss uninterrupted sleep. It takes effort to roll over and I wake up numerous times.

What I miss:Margarita's, my skinny jeans, sleeping through the night, working out.

Cravings: Everything. I'm hungry ALL.THE.TIME! I just ate and I'm still hungry. We ate out the other day and I had a TON of food, finished some of Lyla's and I was still hungry. And I'm craving sweets a lot too!

Symptoms:All the normal stuff.

Best Moment this week: Seeing Baby Jay again, getting a mattress for his crib and getting a few more things for him!


As far as my picture... I'm huge. I look like I'm about 30 weeks. The chipmunk face is making its comeback too. Boo hoo to you chipmunk. I'm dreaming of running, Insanity and a gym membership. Only 4 more months. Or if GOD super duper loves me then maybe less.
blog comments powered by Disqus