December 2, 2010

Embrace the camera

{Love her}
I could kiss those cheeks every.single.day.


In other news, Lyla had her 15 month appointment today. She weighed 20 lbs 8 oz, gaining 2 lbs since her 1 year check. She also grew 2 inches too. She's still my teeny tiny, short, big noggin girl! :) And I love that! Unfortunately, we had shots...ugh. We also addressed her habit of biting. The doc said she's grow out of it soon and that I'm addressing it in the right way. But still, I'm ready for her to stop.now! But other than that, she's doing great and hitting all her milestones!
Lyla and I also attended another MOM's club meeting and we joined today! It's a great group of mom's with some fun play date's so I'm excited!
And lastly, I'm crazy. Why, ya wondered? I signed up for another 5K with my friend Shannon. Yay for me/us...except I haven't ran since my last 5K about 7 weeks ago. Oi, what was I thinking? But it benefits the girl scouts and well....hello, cookies! I'm game! :)
This week is flying by and I have lots to blog about with more adorable pictures! One of these days, I'll get there! And if you came from Emily's blog, welcome! :) Have a great day!

blog comments powered by Disqus