November 27, 2010

Full of Thanks

I/We had a {lot} to be thankful for this year.
This is the number 1.
Lyla and her scrunchy nose.
She brings so much joy to Sean and I. She adds so much to our little family.

We are both so thankful for our jobs. Jobs that help us live the life that we are blessed with, food on the table and a roof over our head.
I'm thankful that I now get to have a job that I {love}. Truly love. A job that makes me a much happier person. A job that allows me to spend more time with Lyla, which is a huge blessing itself.



Our families. They have been by our side this past year as we balanced life and parenthood for the first time.

I'm thankful for our life. Sean and I are blessed with being able to experience a lot. From travels, to KU games, to hobbies, we are each able to do what we love. What is even better is that Lyla is here now and we can experience these with her as well.


Our friends. We have a wonderful group of friends that we can make memories with. From trips to impromptu BBQ's and lake trips, we love our friends.

Sean and I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family and lots of food! Unfortunately, sometimes you only think about what you are really thankful for once a year while we all need to be thankful for what we have and maybe what we don't have, every.single.day. The moments of everyday life pass us quickly and most moments get taken granted for.
Life is good.

blog comments powered by Disqus