December 12, 2010

this is all i got...

Nothing special and no pics! Boring? Yes. But roll with it.

A good, simple family weekend this weekend. For the first time in the last 3 months, I was actually home on the weekend and my days were not flooded with photo sessions. Sure, I had 1 or 2, but nothing like the 6 or 7 I was doing in the fall. Busy season, has ended.

We spent most of the weekend doing a little deep cleaning. We needed to clear this house of "stuff" and some of that we did. Not a lot, but some. My 60 day house clean is in epic fail mode right now, so I'd like to get a working on that again soon. This cute little girl likes to trail behind me and mess up whatever I've done! :)

Today I went to church in what seems like forever. Then lunch with my 2 favorites, a quick nap and then 2 mini photo sessions with some ubber cute kids. Then I met my 2 favs again for supper and then we went on a sleigh ride. More of that to come, sometime.

And that was our weekend! :) Tada!
blog comments powered by Disqus