November 22, 2010

Life

I'm feeling overwhelmed. I would have thought that I'd be less overwhelmed since I wasn't working 2 jobs anymore. On the plus side, my business has skyrocketed and I've had more client inquiries than I ever thought I would. Con side: I feel like I can't catch my breath. Then there is this cute little girl that completely melts my heart and there is no way I can say no to her when she brings me books to read all.day.long. Except her attention span last 3.2 seconds and she's up and off to the bookcase once again!


Anyways, so life has been crazy lately, as I'm sure every one else's is as well. Seany boy surprised me and put up Christmas lights outside last week while I was gone. But other than that, there's no Christmas spirit in our house yet. I'm just not feeling it, and not sure why because I love every aspect of Christmas. I kinda skipped over Halloween "cuz I just wasn't feeling it" so I'm hoping Christmas won't be the same. I think our game plan is to decorate next Monday for Christmas. I am, however, looking forward to decorating Lyla's Christmas tree. Last year was zebra print, this year is black, white, and teal! Love it!


Lyla's last day of her HRC class is tomorrow. I had to miss last week since we were out of town so it's kinda sad that it is already coming to an end. That is one thing I wish we had more of in this town. Not sure what Lyla and I are going to do after this. We may do a painting class at the HRC and story time at the library might not be to far off in our future as well. I've been looking for some type of programs/preschool ideas to do around our house. You know the music, game playing/teaching type things. Basically something similar to the class we've been doing! Anyone do something similar at their house with their kiddos? Love any ideas or links to get me started.


And I leave you with a picture of Lyla and I the other day!! Cheers!
blog comments powered by Disqus