November 13, 2010

Crazed Addiction

I know I've mentioned this about a million times, so this will make it a million + one, but I {love} having a girl. I was made to have a girl! You know I'm all about the cuteness and well, having a cute baby makes it all the better! :) And now that Lyla is finally waddling around, she looks even cuter in her outfits. Yes, outfits. I give you this...

I am loving putting together outfits for her. We are heading to Wichita for our annual girls shopping trip and so I was packing lyla's clothes today. I loved putting all of her outfits together for the next few days. Since we'll be out and about, we have more of a reason to dress up! I laid out her outfits, then coordinated her bows/rosettes, jackets and shoes! EEEkkkkk! Loves it!

Truth be told, I really hope we have another girl next. Sean says I just want a girl next so we'll try again since I want 3 or 4 kiddos and he only wants 2. And well, that's kinda true too. But really, I'm loving all this girly-ness and everything that comes with it! All the cuteness now will make up for all the drama that will be there in the upcoming years, I'm sure!
blog comments powered by Disqus