October 18, 2009

Whoo-hoo guess who's 2?

Months, that is! Yup Miss Lyla bug was 2 months yesterday. I can't believe I had her 2 months ago. I know I say this often, but boy, time flies fast!! Here's what's new in the life of a 2 monther.
1. Smiles a lot more and loves to "talk" to you.

2. Still loves her tongue. She plays with it all the time.

3. No longer wears any newborn clothes. All 0-3.
4. Is doing amazing in the cloth diapers! Her butt is adorable!

5. Fights sleep but once asleep she'll sleep one good 4.5 - 5 hour stretch in her cradle in our room. Then comes to bed with me until it is time for me to get up.
6. Takes 1 good nap a day and 2-3 small ones in the evening.

7. Goes to sleep anywhere between 8 p.m. and midnight.
8. Still isn't a big fan of pacifiers. Only when super tired or hungry.

9. For some reason, goes to sleep great for others, but not for me. The second I lay her down she wakes up. For Sean and daycare, she'll go to sleep. Guess she just loves me a whole bunch!

10. Loves baths
11. Doing great at holding up her head for longer periods of time.

12. Her eye seems to be doing a little bit better. Much less tearing!
13. Measurements to come tomorrow!

14. Started sucking on her fist to help soothe her.

15. Is still the cutest thing in the worlds and brings Sean and I so much joy!

Lyla did really good at daycare this week which makes me happy. Deb said she's a good baby! It's made the transition much easier. On Friday when I dropped her off I didn't even have time to cry. I didn't have 1 tear drop. It was probably because I was running late, really late so I didn't have time to fuss over her. Unfortunately, I'm already sick to my stomach about taking her back tomorrow. Why can't weekends be 5 days and work weeks only 2? Man that would be nice!


Today Lyla was in a good mood so we quickly snapped a few pics for her 2 month pictures. I *love* outdoor fall pictures! So pretty! I picked a good time because it went down hill from there. I guess no one really enjoys pics when they are sick.


See the cute number 2 on her onesie? These are the coolest things ever. You can pick a bunch of different designs and they are printed on transparent sticky paper. So it is super easy to change! I got em' here!

Well this is a sickly house right now. Sean came back from CO with the aches, sore throat, cough, congestion and a fever. Nice huh? Well I'm off to hopefully put Lyla to bed with me to soon follow! Hope you had a great weekend!

blog comments powered by Disqus