July 4, 2009

Happy 4th!

This may be one of my hubby's favorite holidays. He's a history buff, ya know. So he loves anything American.

I had big plans for this weekend, but that kinda headed south. I ran out of thread. And that messed up ALL of my sewing plans. Remember, I was hoping to have the nursery finished this weekend but that's not possible without thread. And I could run to Hays to get thread but if you do the math, it'll cost me more to drive there then to pick up thread. So I'll wait until I have to go there to get it. If maybe my Durango got more than 16 miles to the gallon, I'd considerate it. Speaking of my Durango, the poor thing got a bit of a bruise. Sometime last week it got hit by a rock and my windshield has a nice, bullet looking cut. Luckily it hasn't spread anymore. But it does look like my Durango lived through a drive by shooting. Sean said something about waiting til fall to fix it. Not sure why, but I guess that's the plan. But Sean is being prince charming again (like always, right :) ) and cleaning my Durango out and evening waxing it.

Well I'm off to work on some pictures then clean this house. We are headed to a BBQ in Dorrance and might stop off at the lake after that to see some friends. So I think a nap will be in order because it might be a late night. I think Sunday we are gonna head out to the lake for a little bit. Oh, how I heart that place.

Oh, anyone have dog tranquilizers? I need some for Miss Reese. Right now she's sitting under my desk shaking. She's obviously not a big fan of the 4th!

Happy 4th of July!
blog comments powered by Disqus