July 30, 2009

*Cute* sausage toes

So I got a pedicure today and my toenails look fabulous! They make the sausage toes look so much better. That is, if sausage toes can look good.

Nothing to exciting around our house. Both of us are just anxiously waiting, more so one of us. I have no patience right now. Zip.Zap.Zero. I'm starting to believe she is never coming. Even though, I know she has too!

Both of us has been lounging lately, more so one of us, again. When I came home from my pedicure, I found Sean asleep on the couch. He's not feeling so hot tonight so hopefully he's not getting sick. I didn't feel good yesterday and even went to bed at 8:30. I love sleep.

Not much news in the baby department. I'm not getting my hopes up for my next appointment. I got my hopes up last time and was highly disappointed.

Well, really, that's all I got. It's a lame night in the Rodger household. Peace out kids.

Oh, and when you lay your head down to sleep, say an extra prayer for me and baby girl. Please pray she makes her entrance VERY soon!
blog comments powered by Disqus