July 27, 2009

#200

This is my 200th post! Crazy, crazy. I started this about a year and a half ago and it's hard to believe I've posted 200 times. Sean doesn't understand my love for blogging, but I really enjoy it! And even more, he doesn't understand my love for stalking other people's blogs. Oh, well. Such is life! :)

Here's the scoop for 38 weeks!
How far along?: 38 weeks
Total weight gain: 32
lbs - I lost a pound this week. Shucks!
How big is baby?: around 6 1/2 lbs
Maternity clothes?: Kinda. Mostly just my jeans.
Stretch marks?:Oh, yes. No change there. They are super itchy. Another reason I want her to come so my stomach can stop stretching.
Sleep?: Still on the couch, however I slept through the night a few times in bed. Sean hates it though b/c I roll a lot and he doesn't get a good nights sleep.
Best moment this week?: Getting the nursery complete!
Movement?: Not near as much. I can feel her feet on my right side and her butt moves across my tummy.
Food cravings?: Lemonade and cheesecake.
Labor signs?: A handful of contractions everyday (but they aren't doing anything...grrr.)
Belly button in or out?: Out.
What I miss: Walking without waddling.
What I'm looking forward to: sleeping normally, my hips not hurting, and of course meeting her... hopefully soon.
Milestone: Just making it another week without losing my sanity.

My doctor's appointment went well today. I lost a pound, too! Her heartbeat was 134 and I progressed absolutely zero. He said I was a full fingertip but that's it. But he did she is head down, face down and engaged so that's something I suppose. When I found out I hadn't dilated anymore I about cried. I was seriously hoping for something. We've been trying "natural" labor inducers without any luck. Oh, well. Like I've said before. She's going to take after her dad and be stubborn and never come out. My next appt is Monday at 9 and if I haven't progressed at all I'm going to see if he'll strip my membranes. I'll try anything at this point. Oh, and the most that she'll be in there is for another 4 weeks. I know that doesn't seem long, but to this tired, uncomfortable momma, it is!

Here's a few pics of her nursery to show off. We finally hung up her name letters so of course I can't show you those! :) But you can get an idea of what it looks like. And you are more than welcome to come see it in person. After she comes, of course!

The changing table, my $3 DIY frame, and her hair bow board.


The nursing/reading nook.
My fluffy butt stash under the changing table. I love how organzied it is!
The diaper bag. I love it (until I find another one I love!)
The crib and pink rug. I love the rug!! There isn't much pink in the room so this definitely adds some color!The KU mobile that Sean "had" to have. Also in the picture you can see where the name letters will go. There's a little sneak peek of one hanging. Good luck figuring it out (Becca!)

blog comments powered by Disqus