May 4, 2009

Multiples titles.

Do any bloggers out there ever have trouble coming up with post titles? I like to be creative, unique, original or something in between. But I don't have anything creative today. I'm lacking creativity. So I'm calling this one...

98 days

or

14 weeks.

Either way, I bet you can guess what I'm talking about. Uh-huh. You're right.

That many days/weeks til Baby Jay's due date. I'm beginning to not freak out so much at the thought. If I say I'm 26 weeks, then it doesn't even phase me that I'm going to have a baby in 14 weeks. But if someone asks how much longer I have, 14 weeks just freaks me out. It's relatively the same thing, kinda. Right?

Anyways, my day was rather boring and I haven't felt the greatest. I've had a sore, scratchy throat, stuffy nose, chills, achy feelings since Sunday. I'm hoping it's nothing much and goes away soon. I think a nice long night of sleep, and I'm talking like 12 hours of sleep, will make me feel much better. So it's early to bed for this girl.

I'm off to Smith Center for satellite tomorrow. Yay. I'm excited. (Sense a little sarcasm, maybe?)

Oh, and since I haven't posted a picture in a while, here's one of the family pictures I took this weekend! Don't they look cute! I think a lot, if not all, of the pictures turned out great! Man, I rock! :)

Oh, and the first night in our new room was ok. I slept bad because I napped and Sean complained the bed is too hard. Miss Reese is confused and kept getting up, over and over again. Hopefully I'm tired enough that I'll sleep good. This house doesn't give us that many choices so we'll have to adjust! Anything for baby girl!
blog comments powered by Disqus