May 5, 2009

I'm dying...

Ok, so I'm not really. And I know it's not funny to joke about it, but I feel like I'm dying.

I have a head/chest cold and it sucks. I can't breathe, my nose hurts, my throat hurts and I look like Rudolph on his worst day ever.

The last time I was this sick was 2 days before I found out I was pregnant, Dec 3rd.

If I was in an optimistic mood, I might think something good is going to come of this. But I'm not optimistic today. I'm dying, remember.

Poor Sean. He's so lucky to be married to a whiney, big baby like me! I should also say poor Mom and Dad because they put up with "Sick Andrea" for 18 years. I hope our daughter takes after Sean in the sick department. That boy is never sick.

Well I'm off to bed. I'll blog when I've come back to life!
blog comments powered by Disqus