May 9, 2009

All in a day.


This was Sean's face prior to leaving for Lamaze class this morning. He was super excited.

Actually, he probably shouldn't have went because he's now more freaked out then before. It wasn't a bad class overall. The 1st half was informative and I learned a few things. After lunch we watched this movie and it dragged on forever about how to change a diaper, give a bath, disinfect a changing table... blah blah blah. Ask Sean about the morning session video's and the word mucous plug. He REALLY enjoyed the class.

After wards, we headed home. I took a much needed nap and Dan and Sean got to work doing some cement work. Then my favorite girls and SIL came over and we had supper together. Except they came over at like 6 and we didn't eat until like 9:15. We had fun though! Here's a few pics of the girls. You can totally tell that Abi is my niece. I didn't even ask to take her picture and she goes, "Do you want me to pose like this"? Sure, lovebug, you can pose like that! I'm not sure I'd know what to do if she didn't love the camera as much as I do!

Well I'm off to bed!!! If I don't get to post tomorrow Happy Mother's Day to my moms and to every mom and mom-to-be out there! Hope you have a wonderful day! Love you!
blog comments powered by Disqus