May 20, 2009

Do you AI?

Are you an American Idol fan? I'm not but I know a million bazillion people that are. Including my madre and 1/2 my co-workers. I watched the first few episodes while I wasn't feeling well but since I got energy back I haven't watched it. I hear the girls at work talk about the show all the time, so I knew I should watch it tonight. It was a really great show with all the performers they had on and I'm glad that Kris won overall (you know, b/c I've been rooting for him the whole time, right?). I was never an Adam fan, didn't like him one bit at the beginning so I'm glad Kris won. And he's pretty easy on the eyes, so that doesn't hurt any either.

Tomorrow is an exciting day! It's sono day and appointment day! I can't wait to see Miss Baby Jay again! Hopefully my placenta has decided to move upwards and I can get off pelvic rest (Sean's not getting his hopes up) and we'll be smoothing sailing here on out. Prayers please and lots of fingers crossed! :)

Well I'm off to do, well, nothing really. But I don't have anything to blog about! G'night!
blog comments powered by Disqus