February 28, 2009

Yeah for weekends

I. Love. Weekends.

Sean and I went out to eat at Gellas last night for supper. We love eating there but it wasn't up to par like it normally is for us. Still OK, but not great. We then watched our favorite show, Friday Night Lights and then it was bed for me :) Of course, right?!?

This weekend we were planning on working on the basement but I'm not sure how much of that is going to happen. The in-laws were planning to come and that would help Sean get motivated but they can't come now. Sean says he's "going" to work on it, but we'll see. He's still laying on the couch as I blog. I asked for the basement to be done by my birthday... but I don't for see that happening. BTW, my birthday is in 35 days... just in case you were wondering :) Hopefully it is all done before the baby comes.

I have a photo session today then who knows what I'll do. But I'm sure a nap will be in there sometime!! Nothing to exciting for us!

Have a great Saturday!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus