February 3, 2009

Baby News...

I'm officially 12 weeks today which heads me into my 4th month! 3 months down. Now if only I'd start feeling better. For those that care (or those that don't), I had my 1st puking experience.
Not. Cool.
We had just gotten back from Topeka and I saw some leftover food in the sink (a slice of tomato) and it smelled bad and that's all it took.
Gross.
Then the same thing happened last night except this time it was a smell in the fridge. Sean didn't smell anything but my hound nose sure did.
Yuck.

Anyways, here's baby Jay's 12 week stats.



As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.

We are under 200 days!!!

I even have a belly pic to post but the picture is on another computer. I'm going to try and do a post later tonight on our Topeka/Valentine's Day/1st KU Basketball game.
So put on your big girl/big boy panties and get ready.
It's gonna be great!
(That's if I even get it together tonight. Don't get your hopes us!)
blog comments powered by Disqus