February 24, 2009

Belly-licious



As I previously stated... here's some bump pics. I'm pretty excited to actually be showing a little bit! It'll be fun to track the progress as well. If you look closely at the one with my shirt covering it, you can tell my belly button isn't going to take long to pop.
Nice.
I was hoping to put off "popping out" for a while. :) Oh, and I "for sure" felt the baby move today. It was so awesome feeling. I'm already anxious for more... move, baby, move.

We headed to Norton for satellite clinic today. I went with the JCP crew and had a good time. So much more relaxed than the TLM ones. We also flew today and I didn't get sick... until we landed once we reached home. But I know it was only because it was 1:00 and we hadn't ate yet. After some yummy Quizno's got into my belly, I was all good. Then I proceeded to go home and took at 3 hour nap. Heaven. I wish I had more energy this afternoon b/c it was SO nice. I was hoping to go for a walk but of course, a nap felt much better.

Well that's it for today. I'll try to get up my sono pics soon for those that want to seem em'. I could stare at em' forever!

1 comment:

My Fans