February 3, 2009

More to add...

Yeah. So it looks like I'm not going to get around to that one post but I did forget to post something important! It's Sean's cousin Sonya's day of birth today!

Happy Birthday Sonya!
We love you!!

Also this...

The Steelers are SUPER BOWL champs! Booyah!
It was such a good game!!! I thought I was going to lose my voice for the next day! We were invited over to some friend's new house and of course I was the only Steelers fan out of the group! And if you've been around me when they play, you know I have a high pitch scream whenever they do something good. So I'm pretty sure the boys were sick of me but it was a good game! 6 Super bowls!!!

I also find it funny that all these Cardinal "fans" keep saying that the only reason the Steelers won was b/c of the refs. Bologna. The losers always have to come up with some sort of reason why they lost. I also found it funny how these supposed Cardinal fans say things like that whenever they aren't even true fans. I'm a true Steelers fan. If we would have lost, I wouldn't have blamed it on the refs or anyone but the Steelers for that matter. People need to buck up!

But for the rest of the Steeler fans.... Hell yeah!!! Can't wait for next year!

Ok, so I think I'm up-to-date now. I'll work on the "big" post later...sometime. maybe.


1 comment:

My Fans