February 15, 2009

"Hey" is for horses and constipated cows.

A teacher of mine once told me that a long, long time ago after I yelled, "Hey" at someone. But the reason for this post is to say "Hey" at those that visit. Some little gadget tells me which cities people come from and I would love to hear from you all. Please stop by, leave a comment (a nice one would be great) and hang out! If you are also part of the blogging world, feel free to link me to your site and I'll do the same!

For those that have facebook, you'll probably find this next thing quite familiar. I filled it out on facebook and thought I'd do another on here with different things. Some might be the same but for the most part, different!

1. I've only had surgery once in my life. I was tongue tied as a child and had a frenuloplasty to fix it. I can't remember how old I was but I know my brother and I had it done at the same time.
2. I hate shoes. Heels hurt my feet and I go all out for comfort. But I do *love* buying them :)
3. My hubby and I dated twice. The first time for 8 months then went a year without speaking and our awesome friends, Matty and Sara, got us back together and it's been a great 2+ years since.
4. I'm scared to death of public speaking. I got an A in the class but hated it. This is probably the only time I am ever shy.
5. I secretly used to want to be a *horse whisper*. After we moved to KS we bought some horses and started breeding them, I feel in love. Sadly, after moving away from home I stopped riding.
6. I'm addicted to Coach and feel spending $400+ on a purse is perfectly acceptable.
7. I never skipped any school in High School except for a volunteer class because the teacher was a hag.
8. I skipped way to many classes in College.
9. I can only eat 1 thing at a time. I can't mix food.
10. Sean and I tried for 7 months to have a baby before having to be put on infertility meds. Luckily, it worked its magic right away.
11. I also feel very strongly about educating people on infertility!
12. I would have become a teacher if I didn't become a nurse. I, to this day, wish I would have continued to become a teacher.
13. I love to pay-it-forward and think more people should do the same.
14. I want to swim with dolphins someday but know I won't be able to because I'm so scared of fish.
15. I once pushed a little, innocent girl off a boat ladder because a MILLION fish were swarming me and I had a panic attack.
16. I secretly wish I was a pop-star and like to pretend that I can sing when no one is home!
17. I'm a complete nervous nelly. ANYTHING can make me nervous. If I think I'm going to be put on the spot, I'll freak.
18. I have patience for people but have ZERO patience for waiting for something I want. If I want it, I want it now.
19. I've only been in 1 car wreck. I ran a jeep off a windy road and was maybe going a little to fast. I've since learned.
20. I've only been pulled over twice. Once when I was 15 b/c I forgot to turn my lights on and another for speeding. No tickets though!
21. I get nervous if I even see a cop. Even if its just in passing, I think I'm going to get in trouble. They freak me out!
22. I can proudly say I've never done drugs!
23. I love to plan things. I had my wedding planned before I was even engaged and I can be totally over controlling when it comes to planning. I have a hard time letting others help.
24. During college, I moved every year. Lived in 4 apartments before moving in with Sean.
25. I procrastinate really bad. Example: I'm doing this instead of working on pictures.

And here are some of the pictures when I baked cookies with my niece Abi.

2 comments:

  1. Wonder why I didn't see this on Facebook? Oh, I know.....because you didn't tag me! I haven't earned that status yet. LOL Cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, this is the one I'VE heard, Hay is for horses and cows eat grass, if you don't like it you can kiss my A@#! Isn't it cute? ;)

    ReplyDelete

My Fans