February 10, 2009

13 weeks!

Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

I can't believe I'm 13 weeks already. Sometimes it seems it's gone fast. Other times it feels like it's taken forever!!! However I'm almost out of my 1st tri which is exciting!!! And then hopefully Saturday we'll get another sono by the fabulous Kayla!

I'm exhausted. My niece Abi and I baked Valentine's day cookies. Lets just say this - I.am.not.a.baker. I love spending time with Abi so it's worth it, but I still hate it. I'll blog more about it later! We did manage to take a cute pic!!

Nighty night!
blog comments powered by Disqus