February 7, 2009

P is for Puking

Yes, I know gross. But it's becoming a ritual now every morning. Why it has started now and not a couple weeks ago, who knows. Anyways I'm stuck with it and hoping it doesn't last to long. I love it when friends like to tell horror stories about their pregnancies to freak me out. Like one that puked the entire 9 months.

I know I "asked" for pregnancy symptoms but now that I have them they can go. I just wanted to experience them. I've had my fun. Thanks a bunch for pointing that out to me Becca!

Headaches still surround me everyday, though today it has probably been the best its been in a while. I didn't have one this morning and it's not bothering me too bad tonight.

Oh, I should mention I'm in Great Bend for the weekend. Came home to see the good ol' fam. Oh and maybe, just maybe I'm came home so my mom would make some food I requested. Maybe.

Sean is probably sitting at home wishing he was with me right now. He possibly could be crying because he misses me so bad and eating a bowl of ice cream because it makes him feel better.

Or

He's actually at poker night with the guys and having more fun without his wife that falls asleep at 8:30 every night. But he misses me... right? :)

Well I'm headed to see my favorite Great Bend girl in a few and just thought I'd do some blogging!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can I say anything that won't get me in trouble??? Nope, nothing. Have a good weekend Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did your mom make you some good foods while at home? You need to change your background to something Valentiney or Spring like or something. Xmas is over dear! JK. Sounds like you and baby are doing well. I'm sure Sean missed the 2 of you.

    ReplyDelete

My Fans