February 25, 2009

Emotions

Ok kids. Get ready to call me a dork.

So my little Miss Reese has been sick. Not sure what her deal is but she started puking last night and then tonight there was leftover food in her bowl, which she ate, then proceeded to puke up (while I'm gagging which leads to puking for me). While I'm gagging/cleaning that up I find another pile which was from this morning. So I start to panic. This is where you can call me a dork.

I start crying because I start thinking about having to take her to the doggie doc and they find out she has a bowel obstruction which needs surgery. So I ask her how much it's going to cost and she tells me $5,000. Well folks, I just don't have $5,000 dollars lying around my house so I start BAWLING, like shaking bawling, thinking I'm going to have to put my baby to sleep. :( No one understands how much I love this dog. And even though I know this isn't true, I just started bawling thinking I was going to have to put her asleep. Honestly, I probably started crying instantly which then lasted like 10 minutes while I snuggled with Reese. She must think she has one crazy owner.

Anyways, if she doesn't keep her food down in the morning I'm going to have to take her in. And I'm PRAYING that my little day dream doesn't come true.

Oh, then I ate a whole box of macaroni and cheese.

So if you can't tell, my emotions are getting the best of me. Feel free to laugh away. It was pretty dumb. :)

End of story.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry Andrea. It's no fun to worry over your puppy. Hang in there and maybe miss Reese will eat every crumb tomorrow, and then keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I clicked to go to your blog my first thought was to tell you to change that damn heading! Glad to see you finally got to it....like the new one! And how DARE you say no one understands how much you love your dog. You must not know me very well! LOL I am just like you with imagining the worst! Keep your chin up and she probably just has a bug. Wouldn't you rather keep gagging with her puking to get better than have the other come true?? It's worth all the puking and gagging in the world, isn't it? Exactly! From one dog LOVER to another............I still cry over my Pootie and it's been almost 3 years.
    I UNDERSTAND.

    ReplyDelete

My Fans