February 4, 2009

A boring night...

I thought I'd blog real quick...
before I fall asleep.
Today's been a crazy day. I think my hormones are making me crazy. They are trying to get the best of me and its working. I've had a headache the ENTIRE day.
ENTIRE.FREAKING.DAY.
I've had about enough.
I feel sick. My head hurts. Food sounds gross. Nothing but sleep sounds good. I'm cranky. Emotional. Irritable.
I really thought I'd be this cute happy pregnant girl. Yeah. I'm not.
Well I might be cute, but I haven't been happy.
Everyone keeps telling me it is going to get better. They best not be lying to me.
Ok, so that's the vent for the day. It's been a bad day b/w not feeling well and work and blah, blah, blah.
Hope you enjoyed my rant. Please come again.

1 comment:

  1. Poor poor Sean, please hand the man a beer and leave the room quietly.

    ReplyDelete

My Fans