February 15, 2009

It's a...

We don't know yet ;)

Miss Kayla has an idea (which is driving me nuts that I don't know) but we are going to try again next week, I think, and see if we can get a 100% answer! It was SOO much fun watching "Baby Jay" yesterday. He/She was so active and it was just flat out amazing seeing how big they have gotten. Baby Jay is measuring at 14w 5d which as of yesterday put me a week over plus a day. The heartbeat was 136 which was significantly lower (which of course makes me nervous) but nice and strong. It's measuring around 3 inches long and its head is 4 inches in circumference. We got to see it stretch its legs out and suck its thumb and everything. We could also count fingers and toes; all 10 are there!

It was, again, AMAZING. Thank you again Kayla. You have no idea how much this means to us!

We also have "officially" decided on baby names. Actually I have officially decided because I couldn't make up my mind between 2 of the girl names. But Sean really wants to keep it a secret so I can't spill it yet. I'm hoping I don't slip up!

Here's the pictures!
Sucking its thumb



The leg stretched out

Profile shot with the knee bent

He/She is staring at you in this picture

Their tiny little foot
blog comments powered by Disqus