February 23, 2009

I can't believe I'm 16 weeks already. Crazy huh? I've completed 4 months... only 6 to go! Here's the stats... By the way I love avocado!
Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.
We think we might know the gender but we are keeping it hush hush until we know for sure! Sorry to keep ya in suspense! :) I know you are all so excited to know... at least most of you!
I also can't believe I haven't blogged in such a long time! Obviously nothing to exciting has happened. I have some U/S pics to post, but not sure when I'll get to those :) Soon hopefully! I can't believe how much Baby Jay is growing and moving around. I think I might have felt him/her move but not for sure. It felt like someone was tickling my insides. It hasn't happened since, but I'm sure in the next few weeks I'll start to feel it more. We have our appointment Friday! Can't wait! I also think that my puking has stopped... I think. Also I haven't had a headache in 3 days and that's the longest I've gone in 2 months! Yay for that! But I do gag randomly... as in when I'm just walking to my car, walking through a parking lot with 2 doctor's staring at me, sitting on the couch doing nothing. You know fun times like that!
Well that's it I think. I'll post tomorrow if I have energy. I did take a belly pic that I need to post for 16 weeks. It's fun to see the difference since week 10 and 13.
Night ya'll! I'm off to bed. Yes. It is only 7:30. I know. Pathetic.
blog comments powered by Disqus