February 26, 2009

Cloth

Tonight I started baby shopping! And it's been FUN! I could get in trouble with this.

Something I planned to do before I even got pregnant was to cloth diaper our babies. Call me crazy. Stupid. Dumb. Gross.

I don't care.

I'm super excited about this! Cost wise it's super inexpensive (or can be) compared to sposies and it's so much better for this wonderful world we'll be living in for a LONG time. And probably the thing that convinced me the most - they are SO cute!

I've had negative feedback about it and some positive. I have a great outlook on it so I'm excited to do it.

I'm still learning a lot about it but tonight was my first purchase of prefolds and covers. I'm planning on using these mostly around the house. As Baby Jay gets bigger I think I'm going to go with fitteds. I think. Like I said, I'm still learning!

Wish me luck!
blog comments powered by Disqus