June 8, 2013

Lyla's dance recital - may 19th

 Lyla had her first year of dance this year and she LOVED it. She is always dancing (and still is!).  When we found out we were having a little girl, the first thing I remember thinking was, I can't wait until she can dance!  So my little dream has come true! And lucky for me, she loves it! 

(The pink dress was for her Ariel song)
 


I don't have a lot of pictures from her first dance because this momma couldn't keep her self together and cried, ugly face cry, sob, you name it, through the whole dance. I honestly don't even remember the dance at all. I was crying before she was even on the stage!  Then I had Sean next to me, laughing at me, which made things worse!
 




Her jazz dance was her favorite dance (mine too) to the song All about me.
 


Daddy got her some flowers to celebrate!  
 

Our little dancer!  We left Cohen with his aunt and uncle as I knew he wouldn't sit still for 2 hours so we were all able to enjoy the recital instead of trying to keep him quiet!
 

blog comments powered by Disqus