June 24, 2013

24 weeks ::Baby Jay 3.0::

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain? Around 11 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yup
Sleep? Hasn't been horrible!
Best moment this week? Reaching the week of viability
Miss anything? Margaritas still!
Movement? Yup, pretty often! She is pretty low!
Food cravings? Steak! Fruit and veggies! Sweets are starting to creep back in!
Anything making you queasy/sick? Not really anymore!
Gender? It's a girl!
Labor Signs? Nope - but braxton hicks contractions happen a couple times a day!
Symptoms? Normal pregnancy stuff. I had my first episode of swollen, hurting feet! Boo.
Belly button in or out? In-ish
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or moody? Honestly, I'm pretty moody - just depends how I feel. But I'm pretty sure Sean is ready for me to be back to my happy self!
Looking forward to? Shopping for this little girl!

At my 22 weeks appt, baby was doing good and heartbeat was 144.  He mentioned that my amniotic fluid is on the low end but isn't alarming so i'll probably be having another sono to check that out later on. Other than that, everything is good!
blog comments powered by Disqus