April 30, 2011

25 weeks! {Way late!}

{I meant to publish this earlier in the week but forgot. And since I'm 2 days away from 26 weeks, I figured I should hurry it up! Next week, I'm hoping to finally get a belly picture!}

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay weighs 1.8 lbs and 13.5 inches long - about the size of a rutabaga, whatever that may be.
Total Weight Gain/Loss:I'm claiming a mulligan this week because of how much food I ate over the weekend. But I'm guessing my weight is a lot!
Maternity Clothes: Pants and some shirts
Gender: Baby Jay is a BOY! He does have a name and we are so excited! Love it!
Movement:Regularly! Love it! You can also see my belly move now. Lyla has also felt it, but she has no idea what is going on!
Sleep: Oh, how I miss sleep. I'm learning to live without it! I feel like I have a newborn already, minus the newborn!
What I miss: Being able to get off the couch gracefully! My beautiful sleep. Working out and running.
Cravings:Water, fruity stuff, Red Robin (still haven't had that and doubt I will!). Mac & Cheese & steak...but don't worry. Not together! Sweets, sweets and more sweets!
Symptoms: Crying and peeing all the time, and being hungry 24.7. Otherwise, I'm doing really good!
Best Moment this week: Easter!

blog comments powered by Disqus